[PD] DSP feedback remedy?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Nov 4 14:24:56 CET 2004

Hate to say CTFA/STFW * ;-), but this is a question I have answered now
twice on this list. From my second reply, dated 09/20/04 12:47:

> Last April I took it onto myself to find a DSP Loop solution. My answer is here:

> The key was to use [send~] and [receive~] pairs, and somehow this keeps PD from discovering any DSP loops. Let me know if that helps!

I'll figure out how to use CVS better and include the patch from the
first post in the documentation if I can find the time.

best from Bergen [and good luck with your London thing... I'll be
passing through in December perhaps!],
d.

* CheckTheFriendlyArchive/SearchTheFriendlyWeb

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 197: