[PD] Gem [create( freezes system

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Fri Nov 5 12:14:16 CET 2004

Hi again,
after trying to get Gem completely working for a couple of days on my
linux machine with sis chipset, I tried gentoo with kernel 2.6.9. I
have a nVidia Geforce 5700 in there and everything seems to work. There
is the latest nvidia driver installed 1.0-6111 but as far as I click
the create message the system freezes.
I read something about old drivers (in 2002) with the same behaviour
but I couldnt find anything related to the current one. Does anybody
know something about this?
regards,
christian

---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool