[PD] pdp help!!!

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Nov 5 13:38:45 CET 2004

hi,

is your X server Xvideo capable ?
you can know it with the command 'xvinfo',
it will tell you the number of Xvideo ports
( Xvideo windows ) you can create on your system.

X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
  Adaptor #0: "Intel(R) 830M/845G/852GM/855GM/865G/915G Video Overlay"
    number of ports: 1

if you don't have Xvideo enabled,
you have to replace all pdp_xv objects
with pdp_glx objects.