[PD] ff on os x

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Nov 5 18:49:29 CET 2004

The ff lib only works on GNU/Linux.  I am currently working on a [hid]
object which will support force feedback on MacOS X and GNU/Linux.  I
am hoping that it will also work on Windows, but I really don't want to
do the Windows programming...  I will be releasing another alpha of
[hid] shortly, but no ff yet.

.hc