[PD] Wrong sample rate

Stefan Turner stefan_turner at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 18:59:53 CET 2004

Hi list, Guenter, thanks for the reply.

It happens even when I don't use sound files at all (I
presume that's what you meant). Osc~s (etc.) are
slightly sharp, metros run slightly too fast compared
to system clock... by a ratio of 48000/44100 (hence I
think pd thinks I want 48000). If you meant config
files, as I said my .pdrc and jack settings are all on
44100 and it's all normally fine. I would guess it
only happens 1 out of 100 times...just annoying the
only thing to fix it seems to be rebooting. Is there
anything I can try next time it happens (presumably a
gig...) to see what's going on? Or is there anywhere
apart from .pdrc and qjackctl settings where sample
rate can be stored?

Stefan Turner