[PD] Wrong sample rate

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Fri Nov 5 19:27:36 CET 2004

Hi,

You can try to use other programs at the same time. I think it
is like pete said more likely a problem with the soundcard, in which case
everything should have changed, not only pd.

That might explain why everything seems to be normal, its just
the card that decided to run at a different rate (And told noone about
it).
In this case it might be a real hardware problem.

Might this be an explanation ?

Guenter