[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sat Nov 6 15:09:01 CET 2004

> For this to work it would be important that the main branch is up to
> date.
>
> According to our discussion at pd-conv, we have set up a web page were
> people can put patches. You can browse through these and decide if you
> want to include them or not.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478072
there is one point i'd like to add here ...

i love the idea of a patch tracker, but some changes are working on the
same code ... the best example is the combination of thomas' simd code,
vector and array alignment and my threaded soundfiler that needs a
threadlock for arrays ...
it would be possible to make patches for each feature, but clean patches
against the main branch will possibly collide with each other ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk