[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 6 17:21:19 CET 2004

OK... I went and updated main (was trying to do them both simultaneously but
that didn't work).

Good old "merge" program will fold the changes into devel straightforwardly.

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 12:35:32PM +0100, guenter geiger wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Miller Puckette wrote:
>
> > Hi Tim...
> >
> > I checked this out to see if I could merge my newest changes in... but
>
> Hi Miller,
>
> I think the best thig would be that Tim is the master of the devel branch
> and it is his responsibility to put updates from the main branch into
> the devel branch.
>
> For this to work it would be important that the main branch is up to date.

Yes, but I think most of the patches should wait for 0.39... I'm just
trying to fix the bugs in 0.38 right now.  I hope to get it ready by next
week!

cheers
Miller