[PD] linux migration/ Planet CCRMA

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 6 19:04:50 CET 2004

The best thing to do would be to get the PlanetCCRMA build system into
the CVS, then anyone would be able to add to it, and it would just be a
matter of recompiling the .rpms to keep them up-to-date.

It should go in CVSROOT/packages/planetccrma_rpm, just like win32_inno,
darwin_pkg, darwin_app, etc.

.hc