[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Nov 6 20:25:32 CET 2004

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, 0001 wrote:
> > Yes, but I think most of the patches should wait for 0.39... I'm just
> > trying to fix the bugs in 0.38 right now.  I hope to get it ready by
> > next
> > week!
>
> question: does this inlcude bugs reported at sourceforge ?
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478070
> I mean would it make sense for example to include a patch against  main
> ?

I think this would be a good way to do it. Just picking those patches
which are actually bug fixes and delaying the others to post 0.38.

If have added a group "bugfix", this way, on the patches web page, you
can easily filter out patches which are bugfixes and therefore should
probably go into 0.38.
(Just put "bugfix" in the Group popup and click "Browse").

Guenter