[PD] 'Consistency check failed: canvas_create_editor'?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 6 20:49:04 CET 2004

hi

some more precise description of the problem:
i send a message [symbol patchname( to my patch, which
1. opens the specified patch
2. sends a [vis 0(-msg to it
3. sends a [vis 1(-msg to a subpatch of it, which contains all the guis
(sometimes very gui-intensive subpatches with many canvasses)
the sequence of these 3 actions is defined by a [t b b b], so they happen at
the same logical time (is that correct?).
if i delay the last msg, which shows all guis,  with [del], i won't get the
'consistency check failed'-error anymore. but is not a real solution.

roman