[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun Nov 7 11:39:35 CET 2004

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Thomas Grill wrote:
> Hi devels,
> just one question about the organisation of cvs development:
> May i still commit changes to the devel branch myself or am i supposed to
> post to the patch tracker?

the patches are thought to be against millers version. the behaviour of
the devel branch will stay the same/ so you commit directly.

If you have a feature implemented in devel that is stable enough/ you
might send a patch/ so it can be included easily by miller.

the main idea is to make live as easy as possible for miller to adopt new
features and to make clear which changes belong to which feature aso.

Guenter