[PD] pd-cvs list

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Sun Nov 7 15:37:40 CET 2004

> > I think so, but isn't that the case with checking in as binary files
> > anyway? We once had the discussion whether patches should be binary
> > in the repository, and we concluded yes, because no accidental (and
> > then disastrous) merging can happen.
> can't this be done on the server?
also, if someone is reconfiguring the pd-cvs list ... is it possible to
change the diff command?
i'm interested in the changes of the code, not in white-spaces or blank
lines ...

sorry for all these requests, but it would
1. save bandwidth (not everyone has a broadband connection and is
   pleased by mails of 200k)
2. make it easyer to find important changes in the diffs ...
   (what's interesting for me, since i can't always run cvs diff against
   the sourceforge cvs myself)

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783