[PD] [hid] undefined symbol: hid_platform_specific_free

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 7 19:44:31 CET 2004

Yeah, I've been working on the MacOS X side of things, and haven't
compiled it on linux in a while.  This is very alpha, but I'll make
another release this week, that'll work on MacOS X and GNU/Linux.
Otherwise, you could add a empty hid_platform_specific_free function in
hid_linux.c following the declaration in hid.h.

.hc