[PD] [hid] undefined symbol: hid_platform_specific_free

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Mon Nov 8 11:06:08 CET 2004

Hi,
this sounds cool, So I just tried the hid.pd_darwin on my mac and its
really cool. I will test it more, also the upcoming new version.
cheers,
Christian

> Yeah, I've been working on the MacOS X side of things, and haven't
> compiled it on linux in a while.  This is very alpha, but I'll make
> another release this week, that'll work on MacOS X and GNU/Linux.
> Otherwise, you could add a empty hid_platform_specific_free function
> in hid_linux.c following the declaration in hid.h.
>
> .hc
>
> On Nov 7, 2004, at 8:53 AM, Christian Klotz wrote:
>
>> Hi Hans, hi all
>> I want to try your [hid] object - in this case on a gentoo linux
>> system. But when pd tries to load hid.pl_linux I get the error mesg
>> 	undefined symbol: hid_platform_specific_free
>> and the library wont be loaded. Do you or anybody else know whats the
>> problem?
>> thanks, regards
>> Christian
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool

eMail: ck at deviation.de
Tel.: +49 (0) 561 804-5460
Cell.: +49 (0) 173 5684730
ICQ: 95241258