[PD] OS X GEM&Qtime Compatability?

Bradford Reed pencilina at verizon.net
Tue Nov 9 22:07:22 CET 2004

Hi List,

I was wondering what QT .mov compression formats does GEM read in OSX?
It seems to like NTSC which is good because it can read DV imports from
iMovie but bad becuse if I use snapz pro to grab my gem window. If I save
that capture as NTSC the resulting .mov is fuzzy. If I save in another
compression say animation the captured .mov looks nice and sharp but I can't
bring it back into GEM.

Anyway, does anyone have a list of what .mov formats OSX'd GEM likes?

Thanks in advance,

-b

http://www.pencilina.com

Also, I wanted to say that I think the people on this mailing list are the
nicest and most helpfull  of any list that I've subscibed to. A few of you
tried to help me with getting rradical running and I really appreciate it.