[PD] a [wrap~] for control computation ?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Nov 10 13:37:15 CET 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Miller Puckette wrote:
> > I believe wrap~ is [0,1) (it's supposed to be at least!) so the 'maxlib'
> > wrap is the one you should use.

> which is not true.

sorry, it wasn't meant seriously. I trust that all three implement
the operation correctly, because if not, this would cause very
subtle and hard to debug problems when trying to share patches.
I just comletely fail to understand the reasoning behind having
three wrap externals. I would be glad if one of you three could
explain it.

Guenter