[PD] Passing "load RRADICAL" into [careGUI] HELP!!!!!!

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 13:10:30 CET 2004

Hi there:

HELP!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to figure out this question with careGUI of rradical
abstraction, but am getting nowhere.

I thought when you hit the RESTORE button, it sends a "load RRADICAL"
message into [caretaker $1], so I thought if I pass "load RRADICAL" message
from the inlet of [careGUI], it will restore the presets.

I can pass the "file /directory" message into [careGUI] and then hit RESTORE
button, it works. But if I pass the "file /directory" message followed by
"load RRADICAL", nothing happens.

I am sure its really simple, but my brain is stuck...

Cheers

CHUN