[PD] create 3d-objects dynamically

Marius Schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Thu Nov 11 13:44:23 CET 2004

hi,

james tittle was talking about that on the pd convention in graz.
unfortunately the puredata site is down at the moment, so I can't send you a
link, but I put one of his papers on my server
http://parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/Pd/shapeSynth.pdf. I don't know, whether
there are also example patches.
the idea is to use the "repeat" object and build the .obj dynamically in gem
itself. i hope that is about what you wanted...?

marius.