[PD] Passing "load RRADICAL" into [careGUI] HELP!!!!!!

chun lee leechun at leechun.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 14:27:55 CET 2004

hi:

Do you mean in the [pd guts] of [careGUI], the RESTORE button has this:

[inlet]

[load RRADICAL]

[t b a]
|     |
|     |
|     [caretaker $1]

[outlet]

If this is what you are referring to, I thought the bang to the outlet is
just for signaling that the restoring is complete. Where as the restore is
done in the [caretaker $1] by [load RRADICAL] message.

I have also tried to put a [print] in the [caretaker $1] to see if there is
any difference between the message sent by the RESTORE button and the
message sent from [careGUI]'s inlet, but as far as I can tell, there is no
difference, that's why I cam puzzled.

Thanks

CHUN