[PD] Passing "load RRADICAL" into [careGUI] HELP!!!!!!

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Nov 11 15:19:15 CET 2004

Hi,
chun lee wrote:

> I got it now, the message "load RRADICAL" works perfectly. But after doing
> that, because there is no bang to signal the completion (as you pointed
> out), I have to set the substrate myself.
>
> So I was looking at the wrong place all alone;(

Well, the "load RRADICAL" is a message to the pool inside the caretaker
object, which names a shared data space of all "pool" objects to be
"RRADICAL". This was done, so that different pool namespaces could be
used if needed. "load RRADICAL" will not load anything from any files.
This is, what "restore" is supposed to do, which also will send out the
[bang( to the outlet.

Ciao
--
Frank