[PD] a [wrap~] for control computation ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 11 18:25:01 CET 2004

On Nov 10, 2004, at 5:14 PM, Tim Blechmann wrote:

>>> Then, for example, zexy.wrap would be a different object than
>>> iem.wrap,
>> and
>>> there would not be any name clashes.
>>
>> or zexy/wrap and iem/wrap as we recently agreed....
>> Anyone working on that issue already?
> not yet ... but if you post a feature request on the tracker, someone
> can assign it to me ... (i hope i'll find some time for that, next week
> or so)

Next time I work on another release, I am definitely going to set up
separate directories for objects that have nameclashes, as well as a
separate cyclone directory.

That'll probably happen in January, given the current work load...

____

            "The arc of history bends towards justice."
                                                               Dr.
Martin Luther King, Jr.