[PD] data structures composition/app

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 11 23:29:49 CET 2004

So here is the next release of the data structures patch that I have
been working on.  Its all loaded up with the score to a 3 1/2 minute
sketch for a composition I am working on.  The sample files needed are
included, that's why its a 4 meg file.  Eventually, I could see
generalizing this patch into a sample manipulation environment.  But I
gotta say, data structures are fun once you learn them!  Lots of
potential there...

http://puredata.org/Members/hans/downloads/solitude-2004-11-11.tar.bz2

zexy and probably iemlib are needed.  I did this using my MacOS X
distro, but it should work fine on other distros.  Let me know if you
can't get it running.

Also, I'd love to have feedback on the composition, as it is a work in
progress.

____

deliberately throwing it
away to benefit those who profit from scarcity."
							-John Gilmore