[PD] data structures composition/app

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 12 16:38:38 CET 2004

It works for me.
Way cool.

BTW, I get those same warnings.  I haven't had time to fiddle with
this but noticed that after I played around with the graphical
controls I manged to 'blow up' the sound and after that it wuldn't
play anything at all.  Had to restart pd.  I don't know what caused
it but will take a closer look tonight.

Thanks!

./MiS