[PD] Pure Data crashes

<tboulanger@voila.fr tboulanger at voila.fr
Mon Nov 15 09:42:01 CET 2004

Hi list !
Indeed, I've had a little bug in my patch, may be that's why my system crashed... I tried for about an hour and every thing seemed OK (if I'm right, crashes occured while changing the patch on absynth Vsti but still transmitting MIDI events to it)
I'm running XP pro, cubase Vst5 R4 and absynth Vsti.
Hubi's loopback device is intended for Win95, not XP pro
I'll also have a check to the latest Midisport drivers and let you know whether some crashes occur again
Thanx to you
regards
touti