[PD] [hid] bug - without external devices

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Mon Nov 15 16:02:53 CET 2004

Hi Hans, hi list,
I just tried the [hid] again and I have to say, as an alpha version its
really good. But I encoutered a bug while using it. If I open a patch
which contains a [hid] without having an external mouse (I am using a
powerbook) pd crashes. If a have a bluetooth mouse or usb mouse
connected to the powerbook everything works fine, even if i am using
the touchpad to open the file.
I tested it on pd 0.38_test4 as well as on pd 0.38_test_10 running on
OS X 10.3.6 on a 1.25 GHz powerbook.

regards, Christian
---
Christian Klotz
Kunsthochschule Kassel / School of Arts Kassel ::digitalpool