[PD] SPICE sim external?

Christian Frisson theremin at free.fr
Mon Nov 15 17:55:35 CET 2004

Heyall!

First post, first question: has anyone of you heard of a puredata external aimed
at realtime SPICE audio simulation? For example, as I can imagine, it could
interpret netlists files drawn using CAD editors and simulate the function of
the modelled circuit in realtime, from any kind of source... Am I dreaming
awake?

I guess (physical) models are better when it comes to recreating the living, but
what if I want to design a circuit but I don't want to buy and solder the full
list of components before I am sure it does work?

Cheers,
Christian Frisson