[PD] SPICE sim external?

cdr ix at replic.net
Mon Nov 15 18:53:36 CET 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 05:55:35PM +0100, Christian Frisson wrote:
> Heyall!
>
> First post, first question: has anyone of you heard of a puredata external aimed
> at realtime SPICE audio simulation? For example, as I can imagine, it could
> interpret netlists files drawn using CAD editors and simulate the function of
> the modelled circuit in realtime, from any kind of source... Am I dreaming
> awake?

sounds good.. a perl script to turn spice files into .pd files offline would do the trick, or you could try python/dyn... many things could map directly to expr~ and other base objects but an external for spice objects (are there capacitors yet?) would be cool too...would be nice to more accurately model analog gear..

Spice and Number::Spice in CPAN might help..