[PD] [hid] bug - without external devices

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 15 23:07:04 CET 2004

Thanks for the bug report, its on the list now.  The GNU/Linux version
is running much better.  I am working today on getting the joystick
fully supported under MacOS X, so that mice and joysticks will work on
MacOS X.  I'll release it once its working.

Just another warning: everything about this object is up for change, if
need be, until its done.  So keep that in mind when using it in
patches.  For example, event types and codes could change, inlets
outlets, etc.

.hc