[PD] RE: [PD-announce] pd 0.38 test 10 released

guillaume rabusseau gr_wip_pd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:09:13 CET 2004

Hi list, Hi Miller Puckette

i have tried the new release of pd 0.38 (test 10) on windows xp pro and i
have some problems with the startup and pd search paths, when i save all and
restart pd, i have only strange things in path and startup like "| ó| ",
and libraries cannot be loaded, i have message like  "tried
\\ÙᆳÿHa	0ÿ  and failed consistency check failed:
sys_decodedialog: 0ÿ+_ó".

Sorry for my bad English and i hope it's not a newbie mistake of mine....

bye