[PD] zexy.dll with repeat

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Nov 16 12:54:42 CET 2004

--//-- wrote:
> hi
>
> would be nice if there where a newer zexy.dll with
> the repeat object implemented for the non compilers
> of us

as far as i know, the zexy.dll you get from ftp.iem.at is quite
up-to-date (probably missing some bugfixes, i don't know)
<arrogance>
of course i will not reboot my machine just to test it
</arrogance>
and of course i cannot speak for the precompiled soureforge-packages.

seriously, [repeat] *must have* an argument. it will refuse to create if
you just type [repeat] !!!! try [repeat 10] instead and see what you get.

a bit more information would be good to have:
  we all know that you are on windows because you are using
"QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 6.1.2.0", and a tiny bit because you
mention dll
  nobody knows which version of zexy you use (where you got it from;
which version-number)

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes