[PD] screen problems

Bernhard Neugebauer baia at nusurf.at
Wed Nov 17 10:55:40 CET 2004

hello,

i´ve often got the same "silly problem", working on Windows XP with pd
0.37-1. It´s quite annoying sometimes, because the scroll bar often
hides just outside of the screen. As a workaround, I work only with
non-maximized windows adjusted to a comfortable size. The size of the
subpatch is saved, when you save your patch with the subpatch opened as
the active window. Then I recommend you to close the subpatch and save
the main patch again, because otherwise, when you start the main patch
the subpatch will be opened too. I think it´s the same with abstractions.

Bernhard