[PD] Re: pidip compile errors.

Matthew Allen mtallen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:29:38 CET 2004

also, I am now doing a mail search (should have done it this morning,
but I was in a rush)

to answer a couple of questions posted before:

PDP loads just fine and I can open PDP patches.

And I think I just answered my question by doing a bit more searching.
I have libquicktime through PlanetCCRMA, which appears to be
quicktime4linux and according to this post
http://iem.at/mailinglists/pd-list/2003-11/015017.html  that may be
the cause of my problems. I will try and do a get of the other
quicktime library and see if that helps my situation.