[PD] Digi 001 user...

prokoschnov prokoschnov at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 17 21:59:21 CET 2004

hello !

Does any kind people may answer to my question ?
I'm a newbie in puredata, and english is not my mother tongue.
I need your help ! :-)

I try to use Pure Data with a mac G4-733 MHz and a digi 001
I tried to use the last version of jack os x (version 0.51). I did not
work
As I use the jack version 0.4, the jack server recognize the digidesign
digi 001 interface. But Pure Data still does not work. Does anyone had
the same problem, and found a solution ?
Thank you for your answer.
If you need to, I may give you other efficient informations to solve
the problem.

Prokoschnov.

error message =
could not open midi output device number 1: Invalid device ID.
DigiCoreAudioDriver> Found 9 entries in 'SupportedApps.txt'.
using default input device number: 0
using default output device number: -1
nchan 2, flags 3, bufs 8, framesperbuf 256
Error number -9999 occured opening portaudio stream
Error message: Invalid number of channels.