[PD] (no subject)

<tboulanger@voila.fr tboulanger at voila.fr
Thu Nov 18 17:52:09 CET 2004

Gasp... Heu, I think that everything's OK :
Running on XP and being the only (and nevertheless happy) user I think that it's not a writing right issue.
When launching my patch I send a loadbang to enable DSP (; pd dsp 1) then click on the message
"open d:/sounds/tmp/tmp.wav" to create the temporary wav file and then waiting for timebang to do its job...
In addition to that, I've tried in my despair the sfrecord object from zexy library. It works (eg the temporary file is indeed created)
but my problem with it is that it supports only raw files and not wav, which I aim to create.
On the other hand when clicking on "open d:/sounds/tmp/tmp.wav" in my f*** patch, the file is not created at all, may be the issue comes from this and therefore
writesf~ can't work properly...
On my d: partition I've got more than 30 GB free...
Aaaarrgghh !!
Anyway, thanx CK.
PS : last thing - I could for instance embezzle this problem by dealing with arrays but how if I want to record a full hour radio show ? It might overflow it, no ?