[PD] writesf~ (was: no subject)

<tboulanger@voila.fr tboulanger at voila.fr
Fri Nov 19 09:49:44 CET 2004

Hi listers !
First, thanx for your help, it's always nice to see that people take care of the problems you are facing to... the power of a community...
To answer your different questions :
- If I'm right (I don't have Pure Data running on my computer since I'm at work :( ) I've downloaded
PD 0.37.3
And concerning XP, the sfrecord object from zexy allows me to create a file on my desktop and writes
indeed what my adc~ sends to it. But it only works with .raw files and not .wav. So why is it impossible to create a tiny wav file ?
Hmmm, that's what I would call a "discrimination". Bad XP...
To answer Peter, the folder d:/sounds/tmp already exists...
If somebody has an idea...
PS : learning "Pidi programmation", I'm yarning for the time when I'll be able to help some other PD user.
Waiting for it, still posting questions.
See you (very) soon on the mailing list.
Again, thanx
touti