[PD] pmpd/gem - real swarm behaviour?

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Fri Nov 19 16:17:49 CET 2004

hello,
I'm not sure physical modeling is the best way to make this kind of
movement.
there are specific algorythm for this. but i don't know about there
implementation in pd.

but with physical modeling, you should try to make a more complex model.

maybee someting like :

       / \
      /   \
     M-----M
    /       \
Fish 1      Fish2

the fish will not folow the same points, so they can be near or thay can
split depending of the moment of the master mass.

cheers
Cyrille