[PD] new to the list + ideas

Johannes M Zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Nov 19 16:51:10 CET 2004

clemos wrote:
> ok
> pd plug-in is definitely what I was looking for ...
> thanks a lot
> but it's quite a pity it's not more well known ...

both of them (i guess you are referring more to marcos' one, but of
course i have to promote iARS for reasons) are rather new.
both come out of a rather "academic" environment (active pd-list posters
seem to be involved rather indirectly (like günter and me)).
both have been published on several conferences (icmc04, dafx04, pd04,...)

but it seems, that the developers do not try get involved with the
pd-community too much (which is really a pity)

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes