[PD] gem dual screen linux

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Nov 21 01:08:40 CET 2004

hello,

i'm having somes problem configuring my linux computer for gem.
for diferents (and stranges) reasons, the only way I found to have DRI
working on my dual screen (ati 9000) is to use 2 diferents drivers.
in this mode, I have 2 diferents desktop, applications can't be moved
from 1 desktop to the other.
i'm triing to have my pd patch on 1 screen and the gemwindow on the other.
offset messages on gemwin don't work. (the gem window is moved but does
not go to the other screen)

is it possible to have only the gemwin on the second display?

thanks
cyrille