[PD] pdp 0.13 cant load 3dp objects

Matthew Allen mtallen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:59:18 CET 2004

you need to compile 3dp by itself. It does not compile with the normal
pdp. Go to your pdp directory, change in the opengl directory and do a
make, make install.

the pdp_qt thing means you most likely have the wrong quicktime
installed, If you do a search in the archives for libquicktime of
libqt you should get your answers.

the last problem (pdp_xv) not working is bad. And I have no answers at
all as to why that is borked.