[PD] hslider ... alt+h?

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon Nov 22 18:06:15 CET 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Max Neupert wrote:
> i guess it's known that under os x none of the alt-shortcuts work.....
>
> max

It might be known by those working on OSX, they are constantly reminded,
but if this is still the fact with the latest version of Pd
(0.38test10) it might be worth to submit a bug report at:

http://pure-data.sourceforge.net/trackers.php

Thats the (new) way to assure that it is not forgotten. But please
check first with the latest version, I can't do so right now.

Guenter

PS: bug reports submitted at that page are automatically forwarded
to the Pd developers list.