[PD] problems to write in an array

oren ishii orenishii at gmx.at
Mon Nov 22 18:24:25 CET 2004

in 80% it is not possible for me to write in a defined array. sometimes it
is working and sometimes not (and i don't know why, i have tried almost
everything (different values, different sizes,..) i found out, that it
worked when i didn't change the size of the array and it was the original
size (the predefined value in the appearing option window) of 100. but
when i changed the size in the appearing option window to
ex. 15 the array didn't take my values. who can help me? it is really
urgent!!!

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!