[PD] OSX -pd0.38Test10 and percolate

Ulrich Reuter studio at uli-reuter.de
Tue Nov 23 13:12:04 CET 2004

Hello

this is my 1st post from me after lurking for some weeks, so again a
friendly "hello": hello.

I've tried this and that but i can't successfully get percolate for pd
macos X to run with the "application" style pd0.38Test10 for Macos X.
(The File I try to use is from
http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/percolate/ and is called
"PeRColate0.09-osx.zip (279k) - version 0.09 of PeRColate for pd
(binary for Mac OS X)")

I admit I'm not really deep into installing and such. All I'm aware of
is the location of the Extras folder... ;) But following the readme of
the percolate download does not succeed.

Could one of you be so kind to give me a short step-by-step howto?

Thank you a lot,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Reuter