[PD] OSX -pd0.38Test10 and percolate

Ulrich Reuter studio at uli-reuter.de
Tue Nov 23 16:38:44 CET 2004

To be honest I have no .pdrc in my home dir nor would I have an idea of
correct language syntax etc.; I thought with the "App" version,
everything should be inside this single package and I was hoping I have
to e.g. enter something into that "Startup binaries" list.

cheers

--
Ulrich Reuter
Filmmusikkomponist