[PD] Re: [PD-announce] new [hid] release + simple mapping objects

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 23 17:06:28 CET 2004

What kind of Wacom do you have?  I have tried one and it didn't work
since it wasn't using the HID Manager API which [hid] uses.  Therefore,
I haven't been able to test with tablets.  I might try to borrow one
from someone else to see if it will work.

I just got a P5 glove, so its on the TODO list.

.hc

On Nov 23, 2004, at 10:05 AM, patrick wrote:

> a quick question hans, how are you doing? :)
> i want to thank you for hid, i've been waiting for this!
> my wacom tablet is working fine! pressure is there from 0 to 512.
>
> but when i pressed the middle button of my pen, nothing happen (not
> really important now), just want to let you know.
>
> question : will it be possible to support the p5 glove. i think
> there's a lot of people (well, 2 or 3 actually...) having the p5 glove
> but no external to use it in pd.
>
> have a good day hans!
> see ya,
> pat

____

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope."
                                                      -Edsger Dykstra