[OT] Re: [PD] ASIO latency (windows)

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Nov 23 19:37:13 CET 2004

hello,

Georg Holzmann a écrit :
> Hallo Hannes, list!
>
> IOhannes m zmoelnig schrieb:
>
>> the behringer-mixer won't work with the usb (but you probably know
>> that ;-))
>
> Are you speaking about the beringer MIDI controller with the motorfaders
> (Behringer BCF2000) ? I thought they work in linux.

yes, i think Iohannes was speaking of this one, because my brother own
one. we were using it on windows during the performance on the graz
convention.
i did not try using it on linux. anyway, even on windows, we do not use
the usb port.
we just use midi in and out with an external midi/usb interface :
internal usb/midi does not work very good. maybee new version should fix
this problem...

> (I ask because I wanted to buy this device ...)

all i can say is that is a good choice. the fader are not the best fader
ever seen, but they are quite good. better than on my motor mix (for 1/4
of the price).
intergration on pd is very easy.
we add no problem so far using it.

cheers