[PD] Re: [PD-announce] devel_0_38 win32 binaries

Michael Iber music at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 24 13:13:25 CET 2004

At 14:51 24.11.2004, you wrote:
> > Hammerfall 9652 (1st generation) 5.8 ms

64

> > Creamware ScopeFusion (2nd generation) 8.7ms

64

>that sounds pretty good ... what block sizes are you using?

I changed the  delaytime in the pd audiosetup menu to 1ms, didn't touch
dac_blocksize (64)

> > Tascam US428: it was not even possible to get a clear testtone ....
>can you send me the asio debug outputs? that might give me some idea,
>what's wrong ... also, can you describe the output (noise / clicks
>every 0.2 seconds or something similar)?

Its a constant crackling overlaying the testtone, I tried various buffer
sizes (256, which I normally use, 512, 1024) and delay times in the pd
audiosetup menu
Do you mean this: ??? or do I have to call pd with a debug flag?

sysRef: 10014
asioversion: 2
driverversion: 1
name: digi9652
ASIO initialized successfully
ASIOGetChannels inputs: 26, outputs: 26
ASIOGetBufferSize       min: 64, max: 64, preferred: 64, granularity: 0
ASIOSetSampleRate        44100
ASIO: buffers allocated
ASIO: input latency: 64, output latency: 64
ASIO: ringbuffer size: 64
ASIO: started
ASIO: stopped
sysRef: 10014
asioversion: 2
driverversion: 2
name: US428 24-bit
ASIO initialized successfully
ASIOGetChannels inputs: 4, outputs: 2
ASIOGetBufferSize       min: 1024, max: 1024, preferred: 1024, granularity: 0
ASIOSetSampleRate        44100
ASIO: buffers allocated
ASIO: input latency: 1099, output latency: 2536
ASIO: ringbuffer size: 1024
ASIO: started
ASIO: stopped
sysRef: 10014