[PD] about [serial] object -OSX PD

martin pichlmair pi at attacksyour.net
Wed Nov 24 17:16:02 CET 2004

Digitus DA-70119
(more info ... http://www.digitus.de/ (and .info))

there is also a usb2.0 version yet i see no sense in that. mine cost 16
euro. keyspan would have cost ~100 here in austria. bought the adapter
at a small retailer around the corner.

you can download the mac drivers from the website and they come with
mac drivers (i think even os9 is included). the point is that it is not
written anywhere that they do offer those drivers. so the cd reads
something like "windows driver disk" and the hardware support reads
something like "win > 98" :-) there is even a linux driver package
included...

good luck at getting it
martin