[PD] gige.xdv.org down?

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Thu Nov 25 13:17:03 CET 2004

Hi,

Unfortunately our server had some problems lately. I have put some files
on http://xdv.org/~gige/Pda.

As I am aware that installing Pd on a pda running linux is more
than straightforward, please don't be shy and ask if you have problems.

I have also lost my INBOX  of the last few days, and I am sure that
there where some messages still there that I planned to answer.
So if I don't answer to these, now you know why, I was really planning
to do so.

Guenter