[PD] Simple editor like patch for dynamically create/delete objects.........

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 14:37:14 CET 2004

hi chun lee

maybe I don't get it, or maybe I'm stupid but

I don't seem to be able to create objects
when I type a number and hit enter in the create number box, I get a message :
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'float'
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'symbol'

???????????????

anyway (and that's why I want to make it work :) ) your work looks
really interresting, and I'm looking for such dynamic patch
creation/alteration tools too

I don't know if this can interrest you, but I discovered several
interresting stuff related to that here :
http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/
(I know it's quite famous already, but.. )

especially there's this 'dyn~' external, that allows you to do all
kinds of patch creation alteration operations...
but the patch you create this way stays hidden inside the dyn~ box,
and never becomes an autonomous viewable and savable patch, so this
may not be your point....

anyway please let us know what's next :)

++++++++
clemos